The 2023 Wialon expo season is in full swing. We’ve already made successful appearances at Expo Seguridad in Mexico and the Great British Fleet Event in the UK — and now Brazil is calling! On June 13–15, the Wialon team will be heading to the vibrant global city of São Paulo to showcase our iconic IoT zone at Exposec 2023. This will be the first time we bring it to Brazil, and we can’t wait to show attendees what we and our co-exhibitors have prepared.
Exposec is the largest security event in Latin America, and the only one in Brazil that gathers together cutting-edge technologies, products, and services in the security industry. With over 800 brands exhibiting for 45,000 visitors, this three-day event is the perfect platform to network, unlock new business horizons, and stay ahead of industry innovations.
Wialon IoT zone comes to Brazil
This year Wialon is set to make its mark at Exposec with the IoT zone that we traditionally co-host with our partners — hardware manufacturers, connectivity providers, and Wialon-based solution developers.
Picture this: a 110-square-meter space occupied by industry leaders who can address almost every challenge related to IoT and telematics projects. Wialon specialists can consult on the platform features and configuration, and suggest niche-specific integrations to cover your clients’ business needs. Meanwhile, our partners can help choose the necessary telematics and connectivity hardware. Everything in one place!
Meet some of our co-exhibitors, all experts in their fields.
- ESCORT Group: an international manufacturer of measuring equipment for GPS systems of transport monitoring, including fuel level sensors and control detectors for road, construction, public utility, and agricultural machines.
- Mechatronics: a developer and manufacturer of telematics equipment with a focus on remote fuel consumption monitoring, onboard weighing systems, and cold-chain monitoring.
- AOVX: their supply chain visibility solutions are transforming assets and vehicle tracking and goods and environmental monitoring across food, luxuries, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and more.
- Location Solutions: a telematics service provider and software developer headquartered in the United Arab Emirates will be presenting their latest products: Check-n-Share, a module for corporate car-sharing, and Fleet Health, a platform-agnostic system for accumulated hardware analytics.
Here’s what else you can look forward to at the Wialon IoT zone:
- Presentation of LeaseControl: LeaseControl is a GPS tracking solution designed for companies operating in car financing, auto loans, vehicle leasing, auto deals, and BHPH (Buy Here Pay Here) dealerships. It’s powered by the technology behind Wialon and tackles the most pressing industry challenges: non-payment, auto theft, and vehicle recovery.
- Wialon news and updates: Stay up-to-date with all the latest Wialon updates and witness first-hand how we’re continuously improving our platform to make it even more feature-rich and effective.
Attendees can also expect plenty of opportunities to connect with industry leaders, exchange ideas with fellow professionals, and gain inspiration from the experience of other market players in implementing fleet management projects.
And to add the cherry on top, we are organizing a special dinner event for Wialon partners. It will take place the day before the expo. Stay tuned for more details.